RE: [DVDongle] DVTOOLS file

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011

      What do you want? An Ice Cream cone, a planter, a car.

      Okay, so I’m being a little obnoxious, but then again, the terseness of your question leaves a LOT to be desired. Just what do you want to convert it into? Or more specifically where else do you want to use it.

      Ed WA4YIH

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011
        Could always print them out and get the Children/Grand children to cut
        shapes.

        --
        John.(G4VQZ IO90OU) Chichester PO19 5UA.

        Annoying just about everybody since 1945..

        ---