DVTOOLS file

  • Rudy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2011
      Does anyone have a suggestion for converting DVTOOL files to something more useful?

      Rudy VE3BDR
    • Woodrick, Ed
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011

        What do you want? An Ice Cream cone, a planter, a car.

        Okay, so I’m being a little obnoxious, but then again, the terseness of your question leaves a LOT to be desired. Just what do you want to convert it into? Or more specifically where else do you want to use it.

        Ed WA4YIH

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011
          Could always print them out and get the Children/Grand children to cut
          shapes.

          --
          John.(G4VQZ IO90OU) Chichester PO19 5UA.

          Annoying just about everybody since 1945..

          ---