RE: [DVDongle] DV Dongle

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 3, 2011

      There’s absolutely no need to provide an additional designator for a DVDongle. Just use your callsign.

      DVAP is a slightly different situation and only then is a different designator needed if you want to make sure that someone doesn’t call sign route to your DVAP

      In, general, there really is no need for users to have more than one terminal.  I’ve got a number of radios, DVAP, DVDongle and 1 terminal works absolutely great. Never desired not needed multiple designators.

      If you have 2 or more ID-1’s then that’s a horse of a different color and the only NEED for multiple terminals.

      Ed

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7, 2015
        Have you downloaded and installed the FTDI USB driver?

        Sent from Windows Mail