Re: [DVDongle] DV Dongle

  • Francis Miele
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 3, 2011
      the preferred designator for the dvdongle would be a "D". The use of "A" is suggested for the DV Access point

      --Fran, W1FJM

      On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Raymund Reyes <kj6ray@...> wrote:

      Hi Roger,

      You have to register in the Dstar with your callsign. If you have a different DSAt Radio, on the first line put your call sign, on the second line put your callsign and a letter A to confirm that you are using a dongle.
      I hope that this will help.

      73'

      RAYMUND E. REYES, KJ6RAY
      Cell: (626) 475-5926
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 7
        Have you downloaded and installed the FTDI USB driver?

        Sent from Windows Mail