Re: [DVDongle] Need Dongle

  • Raymund Reyes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hi Wayne,

      HRO and the other ham radio store like Universal Radio are selling the DVDongle at $199.00. I myself was looking for a discounted one but could not find so ended up getting from HRO and I am very happy using it.

      73'

      RAYMUND E. REYES, KJ6RAY
      Cell: (626) 475-5926
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
        Thanks, did get a dongle, now trying to get the non-java software to work on my computer. java version has audio, non-java makes no sound pointed to same sound card.