Need Dongle

  • wayne_wd4lyv
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      I am Wayne WD4LYV a ham confimned to bed with a rare disability. I am wantng to get a dongle to get on dstar. Anyone know a source for one at a discounted price. I would greatly appreciate the help with this. my email is wd4lyv at windstream.net. A dstar repeater is coming on in South Georgia. Thanks for any help to get dstar in my shack.
    • Raymund Reyes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2011
        Hi Wayne,

        HRO and the other ham radio store like Universal Radio are selling the DVDongle at $199.00. I myself was looking for a discounted one but could not find so ended up getting from HRO and I am very happy using it.

        73'

        RAYMUND E. REYES, KJ6RAY
        Cell: (626) 475-5926

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
          Thanks, did get a dongle, now trying to get the non-java software to work on my computer. java version has audio, non-java makes no sound pointed to same sound card.