DV Dongle For Sale

  • wolobmp
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hello all. Have for sale the DV Dongle. Tired it, works very good, but
      not interested in this interface.

      Comes complete as new with box, usb cable and get started paperwork.
      Price USPS priority is $155. NO trades of COD's. email me
      wolobmp@... if you have any questions.

      If no interested parties here, then I will post on some other ham url's.

      Thank you all for the past helping hand. 73 Mike
    • wolobmp
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "wolobmp" <wolobmp@...> wrote:

        THE DV DOGGLE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!. THANK YOU...GOOD LUCK WITH THE
        INTERFACE!
        73 SK SK

        > Hello all. Have for sale the DV Dongle. Tired it, works very good,
        but
        > not interested in this interface.
        >
        > Comes complete as new with box, usb cable and get started paperwork.
        > Price USPS priority is $155. NO trades of COD's. email me
        > wolobmp@... if you have any questions.
        >
        > If no interested parties here, then I will post on some other ham
        url's.

        > Thank you all for the past helping hand. 73 Mike

      • Tim Hardy (AF1G)
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
          DV Dongle in original box, like new, used a couple of times.  Just don't have time.

          $150 shipped to you (North America, Alaska, Hawaii).

          Tim, AF1G

        • Tim Hardy (AF1G)
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
            Item has been sold and shipped to a happy new owner.  Thanks for everyone's interest!

            73 de Tim, AF1G

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 13, 2008
              Hi all... I have my DV Dongle up for sale. Still in great new
              condition, just find I don't use it as much as I thought I would.
              Purchased from Ham Radio Outlet earlier this year. Will ship in
              original box with all original packing and USB cable. I will include
              a copy of the latest software burned to CD. Asking $160.00 USD firm.
              PayPal only, will ship via USPS priority mail. I will give a full
              money back guarantee for 7 days against DOA.

              If interested, please contact me n9cto at arrl(dot)net.
            • C. Rubenfeld
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 8, 2013
                I have an almost new DV Dongle purchased but seldom used.  It comes with it's original carton.
                $165.00 including shipping.

                Contact VE4EAatracdotca