RE: [DVDongle] Re: "Open" doesn't work

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2011

      Paul,

      The software that Robin pointed you to is the DVDongle Software. It’s what you use when using the DVDongle to talk. There is no installation, just run it.  When it opens, you should be able to select the COM port, which in your case, looks to be COM3.

      We need a little more information as to what you are seeing to help much more.

      Ed WA4YIH