Saving preferences on MacOs X

  • ik2xyp@ik2xyp.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hi everyone,
      I was reading on this group that it would be possible to save DVTool's preferences on a Mac computer.
      Currently I'm using the latest beta DVTool 2.0Beta4 and I found under the user's account on the preferences directory, the plist file.

      Unfortunately there are stored only those values which are already being saved (of course), but I though I could have found all the others (like with a nil value) that are not saved automatically.

      Those that are saved on my plist are:
      "defaults.dvdevice" = "/dev/cu.usbserial-A7005ato";
      "defaults.favoritegwlist" = "REF###;";
      "defaults.gateway" = "";
      "defaults.module" = B;
      "defaults.mycall" = "xxxxxx";

      Now I don't know the name of the others, so I was wondering how can I save for good the values of the "look and feels -> style", the one to enable the "remove comfort noise" and the "My message" fields?

      Thanks in advance if you can provide some help, as it is tedious to set all these every time you shut the app down for any reason.

      73's de Armando, IK2XYP.