Re: [DVDongle] Re: Installing DV Dongle

  • Bill Hosking
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
      Dale, my experience sounded similar. It took some playing with the sound
      settings on my computer and it depends on what audio device you are using. I
      use a headset(usb), so the first thing I had to do in the dvdongle program
      is select the usb audio device. Next it took some playing with the AMBE
      loopback enabled to get the received audio right. Good luck, it will work
      :-)
      Bill W7JSW