Re: [DStar-Gateway] DONGLE USERS CANNOT CONNECT

  • John Hays
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010

      On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Martin Higgins wrote:

      Have been asked by the keeper of an Icom Gateway (GB7GD Port C)to see if there is a reason why dongle and hotspot users are suddenly no longer able to connect to it. It can connect to a reflector.

      Message on the Dongle screen is timedout.

      All Services appear to be running and Gateway has been rebooted but stillno dongle connection.

      Gateway is GB7GD Port C.

      Thanks

      Martin MM0DUN
      Keeper of GB7DD
      www.gb7dd.co.uk

      Have you also tried having another gateway link to this system (inbound link)?  I am seeing this problem on a couple of other systems and trying to get to the bottom of it.

      John D. Hays
      Amateur Radio Station K7VE
      PO Box 1223
      Edmonds, WA 98020-1223