Re: Zone Alarm blocks DVDongle dvtool

  • jtru88
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
      Thanks, I downloaded and ran it. With the 2.0 beta 4, I had no prob connecting to the DVDongle, and ZA popped up normal alerts, so I could give it permissions. Interesting status messages in the command window, BTW. Nice touch.

      I'm not totally sure if I have the My Call entered correctly, and nothing displayed in the table at the bottom, but didn't try to make a contact. The repeater I connected to ack'd. All I heard on the audio test was the comfort noise, and only after I chose my own pc's audio chip, instead of the windows sound default. I will have more time to test it out later.

      Is there another forum where you post feedback and faq's for the beta?

      73, Jim
      WB 5 EMI