REF002 - missing

  • donn.cert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2010
      REF002 is missing from my dropdown and favorits lists. What happened? Other reflectors seem ok.

      Tried to connect to SoEastern WX net tonight - No can do.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2010
        Hi Don. REF002 went down with a hardware issue. It is being repaired. REF004 is the backup for the weather net.

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "donn.cert" <don_lenore@...> wrote:

        > REF002 is missing from my dropdown and favorits lists. What happened? Other reflectors seem ok.
        >
        > Tried to connect to SoEastern WX net tonight - No can do.

      • Tony Langdon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2010
          At 12:33 PM 10/25/2010, you wrote:
          >REF002 is missing from my dropdown and favorits lists. What
          >happened? Other reflectors seem ok.
          >
          >Tried to connect to SoEastern WX net tonight - No can do.

          It was down. Fallback arrangement for that particular net is to use
          REF004 if 002 is down.

          73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
          http://vkradio.com