Re: DV Dongle that does nothing

  • Andrew T
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2010
      Probably need to understand what is not working

      Do you get the comfort noise?

      Can you press the PTT button to transmit?

      Has your callsign been fully registered. Sometimes you need to go back to the registration page and set up a PC name. I had this with one of my friends where they had to set up the callsign even though they received an email saying they were registered. They were registered to set up the callsign.

      He could hear things but not TX

      Andrew