Reflector REF006D

  • Andrew T
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2010
      I noticed today that Reflector 006 has gone past the normal A, B, C modules.

      Will there be an update so we can connect to module D of REF006.

      I can hear it using the * module but of course cannot talk on it without it being avaialable in the module list

      Andrew
      OZ5DY-VJ2DYI-ES2DY
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2010
        Hi Andrew.

        Since gateways can theoretically have a module D, I had that in the reflector code. I'm pulling it out until everything supports D.

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew T" <es2dy@...> wrote:

        > I noticed today that Reflector 006 has gone past the normal A, B, C modules.
        >
        > Will there be an update so we can connect to module D of REF006.
        >
        > I can hear it using the * module but of course cannot talk on it without it being avaialable in the module list
        >
        > Andrew
        > OZ5DY-VJ2DYI-ES2DY

      • Andrew T
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2010
          Robin,

          OK thanks. Software working great and thanks for the work

          Andrew