Re: DV DONGLE on Windows 7

  • vk2ah
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hi Josh,
      I had the same problem. I got the DV Dongle to work by looking in PRINTERS and OTHER DEVICES.
      There i found a file Ft232R USB UART. Clicking this and running this file the DV Dongle came into life and now works perfectly.
      I hope this is of a help.
      Regards Brian Farrar VK2AH QRV on VK2RDS C

      --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "firediver238" <firediver238@...> wrote:

      > I have upgraded pc's and recently dug out the dongle i have had for the last year or 2. I am registered with the WU5PIG group in Arkansas. My problem is that my new computer is running Windows7. I am not having any luck loading the dvtool software. Has anyone else had this problem or can help with a fix.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Josh
      > KE5MHV

    • firediver238
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2010
        Thanks everyone I think I got it. See you on the air.

        Josh
        KE5MHV