Strange Noises on D Star

  • vk2ah
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2010
      Hi All,
      My local node VK2RDS for the past few days has had strange noises comming from it.
      Sometimes it sounds like someone is talking and other times it sounds like just noise.
      Does anyone know what these are?
      Also Ive just got a lap top and want to run the Dv Dongle with windows 7.
      Is there a program to down load for this.
      It works well on this computer running windows 7.
      Regards Brian Farrar VK2AH
    • kj4feq@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2010
        Im not sure about the noise issue.

        I run mine on Windows 7 and I run the current BETA version with my Dongle.

        Here is the download path:
        http://www.d-rats.com/download/beta/
        File: d-rats-0.3.3b4-installer.exe

        Mike - KJ4FEQ

        --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "vk2ah" <vk2ubf@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > My local node VK2RDS for the past few days has had strange noises comming from it.
        > Sometimes it sounds like someone is talking and other times it sounds like just noise.
        > Does anyone know what these are?
        > Also Ive just got a lap top and want to run the Dv Dongle with windows 7.
        > Is there a program to down load for this.
        > It works well on this computer running windows 7.
        > Regards Brian Farrar VK2AH

      • vk2ah
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2010
          Hi, Thanks for the reply. I will try the link and see what happens.
          Brian VK2AH