Re: JA repeater

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
      HI Perrin. The JARL is somewhat restrictive towards repeaters in Japan. They control all of the D-Star repeaters and just recently allowed hams in Japan to contact repeaters outside of Japan. I think they are still running the original version of the Icom gateway software.

      Hopefully, they will someday relax the restrictions they place on Japanese hams.