Re: [DVDongle] Re: CLI-tools for DVDongle

  • Kristoff Bonne
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2010
      Hi Robin,

      Op 20-09-10 03:41, aa4rc schreef:

      >> Hi,
      >>

      >> Anybody any idea where I can find any CLI-based tools available for
      >> linux for the DVDongle?
      >>

      > Hi Kristoff. It is actually on my todo list.

      Nice!

      I guess what is needed is just a CLI-wrapper around the java-classes for
      this protocol.

      Is this your own development or a java-wrapper around the C++ libraries
      of Johathan? If it is your own code, can we download it somewhere?
      It always interesting to compair two different code-lines for the same
      thing. Sometimes people tackle the same problem in very different ways,
      which always very interesting to see. :-)

      Cheerio!
      Kristoff