break after 180 seconds

  • Perrin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2010
      I point out that in the course of QSO with my Dongle, he cuts once it in attained 180 seconds.

      Have an idea you on the origin of this break ???

      the same break on Windows and Ubuntu10.4 linux

      http://radioamateurffp.wifeo.com/dv-dongle-page.php
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2010
        Hi Perrin. The timeout on D-Star repeaters is 3 minutes. As a result, that is the limit coded into DVTool.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2010
          Thank's Robin
          73's

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19, 2010
            stalled correspond to a talkative anti or another function or is it subject of a means to restrict risks of losses of memories???

            73's

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 19, 2010
              Hi Perrin. I think it is just to prevent "stuck mics". Most repeater controllers have a timeout like this.