Dv-Tool freezes

  • f4fse
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
      Hi,

      I try to work with Dv-Tool-2.0beta.exe, but the software freezes after a couple of seconds once I m connected to a gateway.

      Dv-tool from dvdongle.com works correctly.

      I use XP pro with service pack 2 on a Sempron 2800+ 512 Mo .

      Any idea ?

      Francis F4FSE
    • Francis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2010
        Hi,

        I answer at my own question, the problem came from my antivirus.
        Dv-Tool-2.0beta4.exe has been detetected as a malicious file!!!!!?????
        I added a rule for it on my antivirus and no it's working properly.

        Antivus: AVG 9.0.851

        Best regards.

        Francis F4FSE