Audio Problem - DVTool 2.0beta4

  • krutzy62
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      When I do a DV Dongle loopback test I get the following in the terminal window:

      Test DV Dongle loopback start
      Opening audio in device: Logitech USB Headset
      Audio input sample rate supported without resampling
      Audio in samplerate=8000 framesperbuffer=160
      Opening audio out device: Logitech USB Headset
      Audio output sample rate supported without resampling
      Audio out samplerate=8000 framesperbuffer=160
      Audio devices opened
      Audio device started
      q u51
      q u51
      ... repeats
      q u52
      q u51
      q u51
      q u51
      q u52
      ... repeats
      - I kill it here -
      Test DV Dongle loopback stop
      Audio device stopped
      Audio device closed
      flushing 16 packets from transmit uncomp queue

      Does