Re: [DVDongle] Re: D-Stars Registration

  • Mark Krotz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2010
      There are a number of systems in northern Illinois (where his license
      data indicates he is) where he could have registered.

      That's the normal protocol, register at what would be your "home"
      system, one nearby where you would normally hang out if you were going
      in on RF.

      n7mk
      SysAdmin KE7JFH/N7CI D-Star Systems