RE: [DVDongle] Re: Loading soft ware on Windows 7

  • Robert Sheets
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2010
      Hi: I am following the website instructions for the dvdongle.com installation . When you bring up the website, it has the instructions for installation, useage and other sites across the top. If you click on the "istallation" site, it brings up the proceedure. #1 insert the dongle and the install widard will begin the process. That's where it stops.  Bob,ki0la

      To: DVDongle@yahoogroups.com
      From: aa4rc@...
      Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 03:14:22 +0000
      Subject: [DVDongle] Re: Loading soft ware on Windows 7

      Hi Bob. I'm not aware of any software for the DV Dongle that has a wizard that says "insert the dv dongle and click next". What software are you trying to load?