GUI WISH LIST

  • mm0dun
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2010
      Hi folks, not sure if Robin has a "wish list" of what users would like to see on the DV Dongle screen but I though it could benefit from a graphic bar showing the audio level being received from the microphone circuit, and, if possible a slider to allow the end-user to easily slide the microphone level of the windows system up or down.

      This comes about as it is not the first time I have pressed the mic mute button on the headset of my Logitech headset and muted the mic and sent out a dead carrier.

      Regards

      Martin - MM0DUN
      Keeper of GB7DD Dundee
      www.dstarinfo.org