Re: [DVDongle] Re: Choppy audio

  • J. Moen
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11 11:27 AM
      Robin,

      That did the trick.  I could not get v1.05 to work at all, even after updating Java runtime to the latest.  It was taking nearly 40% of my machine, but could not decode audio, just an occasional piece of sound.

      With the Beta, overall CPU usage is down to less than 5%, with DVTool Beta taking about 1%.  Audio both directions is perfect.

      Thanks!

         Jim - K6JM