Re: IPad Support

  • thebig_a_27
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
      I agree. Porting software for the DVDongle (and anything else really) should be much easier on linux/android tablets. In some cases it may be a simple as recompiling.

      Let's hope the manufacturers don't ruin things by creating artificial restrictions. They are already starting to do this more on Android phones :(