Re: [DVDongle] Connect with the National Scout Jamboree via Amateur Radio

  • Dennis Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
      WD5STR, K5CTX, WB5UNH, and others, but do not connect to them.
      Instead connect to REF030 Module B.

      There ar the usual HF frequencies listed on JOTA website.

      Dennis, N5VRP

      On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Lricha <lricha2001@...> wrote:

      what repeater in texas -- not hf

      From: "ki4ozg" <trace12002@yahoo. com>
      Sender: DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:31:06 -0000
      To: <DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com>
      ReplyTo: DVDongle@yahoogroup s.com

      The Boy Scouts of America National Jamboree started yesterday, July 26 and runs through August 4 at Fort AP Hill, Caroline County, Virginia.

      They are operating amateur radio station K2BSA and in addition to various HF frequencies and EchoLink they will also be on the air via D-STAR from the Jamboree site and will be using the WS4VA 2 meter repeater (145.320 MHz, -600 kHz split) which will be linked Reflector 30B.

      I was able to check in with them yesterday and I'm sure they'd love to hear from any and all D-STAR users. If you have the time, please check in with them and help further promote D-STAR, ham radio, and scouting.

      You just may help a few scouts earn a Radio Merit Badge.

      --

      Dennis, N5VRP
      n5vrp.satx@...