DV Dongle - FOR SALE

  • kg4ojj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      All,

      $150 takes a like-new DV Dongle. Prefer local pickup in or near Jacksonville, Florida but will ship US Post Office Priority Mail anywhere in CONUS (with insurance and delivery confirmation) for an extra $8.

      Prefer PAYPAL, but cash is accepted locally.

      Reason for selling: I bought an ICOM D-STAR portable and mobile.

      My loss is your gain....DV Dongle works like new. If not sold here first, unit goes to e-bay on August 1st.

      Contact me directly, at e-mail address below. Thanks for looking!!!

      Jay Reid
      kg4ojj@...