Re: [DVDongle] Mac DVDongle setup

  • Graham Pemberton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2010
      Hi Jim,

      Just a thought have you selected your USB mic as the input source in the Mac's system preferences.

      I am also running DVTool on a Mac but am using the built in mic and a set of headphones plugged in to the headphone jack

      Regards
      Graham G7NEH

      On 12 Jul 2010, at 00:39, James Quick wrote:

      I am trying to setup my DVDongle on a new Mac computer. I had it working on
      another computer with windows 7 and it worked great. I got the new Mac and got
      the Mac DVDongle software and installed it on the Mac. Everything works great
      but can't get the USBMIC to work. This is the same mic I used with windows. In
      the DVDongle it shows ( AK5370 ) for the mic and this is the same as it was on
      windows. It must be something I have over looked. Thanks for any help with this.
      As I said I am new to the Apple Mac systems. Thanks again for any help. If you
      can help you can send email to me direct at,

      n4ule@...
      jquick003@...

      Jim N4ULE

      Graham Pemberton G7NEH
      West Cheshire RAYNET Group
      IARU Locator IO83OE
      P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail