Re: [DVDongle] Re: PTT greyed out on on reflector

  • Graham Pemberton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2010
      Hi all,

      Many thanks to all who responded to my question, as James pointed out I had answered my own question, I have just tried REF001 again and all is working fine.

      once again Many thanks
      Graham G7NEH

      On 10 Jul 2010, at 14:42, n0xia@... wrote:

      Hi Graham,

      You answered your own question. G7NEH is registered and seen here in Florida. Try again. It should work.

      73's
      James, N0XIA