Re: [DVDongle] New to D-STAR help with DV-Dongle

  • Graham Pemberton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2010
      Hi all,

      Have now got my DV Dongle working, the problem was with the router I was using and can now hear everything after changing to a different router (now using a BT Home hub mk2 and an Apple Airport extreme base station for the wireless network).

      My computer set up is Macbook pro, OSX 10.64 and DV Tool 2 beta all running fine.

      Hope to be working many of you soon
      73 de
      Graham G7NEH

      On 25 Jun 2010, at 21:55, John Hays wrote:

      Registration is only required to transmit - listening can be done without registration.

      On Jun 25, 2010, at 1:38 PM, nhorv wrote:

      Graham

      Once you get a confirmation of the first part, you have to fill out the second part of the registration.
      Then, when you get a confirmation that you are registered, you should be able to use your DV Dongle.
      I have a PC, but I would think that you will not be able to listen to anything till your registration is complete.
      Good luck.

      73,   Nick.
      KJ4BSM

      John D. Hays