DV Dongle for Sale

  • A E
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2010
      For Sale:
      I have a DV Dongle for sale if anyone is interested. I never use it as I have 2 Dstar repeaters.

      Serial Number: DV051080

      Asking: $150.00 o.b.o.

      Paypal, Discover, MasterCard or Visa accepted

      email me directly if you are interested

      Aaron
      KE5KAF
    • rdrogo
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2014

        Alas, my poor DVDongle has not been getting the love and attention it deserves. It is time to send it to a home where it will find more use.

        The unit works great. I've got the original box, but mine lacked the official usb cable in the box. I'd be happy to send you the little 3 inch cable I've been using with it if you'd like.

        Looking for $150, OBO, I'll cover shipping to the lower 48.

        Thanks all!

        Ryan

        KI6ZLC