RE: [DVDongle] d-rats

  • Dave Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2010

      If you want to mail me off list I’ll assist if I can. I still experience some text junk characters on mine but it works.

      DAVE (2W0RUH)

      Barry Amateur Radio Club Member.

      Member of South Glamorgan RAYNET.

      GB7CD Administrator.

      http://www.2w0ruh.me.uk

      Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document is confidential. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately and delete this document. The contents on this document must not be disclosed to any other person nor may any copies be taken.  Whilst all attachments and out going mail is scanned for viruses, I take no responsibility for any virus so transmitted.

      Security Warning: This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. All liability for any claims arising as a result of using this medium to transmit information by us or to us is excluded to the extent permitted by law.