Re: Connection Closing

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2010
      Hi Al. Did you try the latest DVTool beta that was just released? Also, there have been USB stability updates to Snow Leopard (10.6). You might try upgrading.

    • nocola@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2010
        No not yet but I will when I get home. I can't upgrade my os right now some programs I use are not show leopard friendly.

        Al, kg6qdi