TNXS Everyone

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
      Want to says thanks for all the help. My dongle was replaced and I plugged it in and it took right off and played, a little anyway. The new usb cable that came with the dongle was bad. I now have a new cable and all is well.

      One question and that is, is their a good book available that explains about reflectors and all the different things you can do with the dongle or just dstar in general?

      Greg
      N0BPM
    • kg4vub
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
        Have you checked out http://www.dstarinfo.com/ ?

        Tom

        On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Greg <n0bpm@...> wrote:
        > Want to says thanks for all the help. My dongle was replaced and I plugged it in and it took right off and played, a little anyway. The new usb cable that came with the dongle was bad. I now have a new cable and all is well.
        >
        > One question and that is, is their a good book available that explains about reflectors and all the different things you can do with the dongle or just dstar in general?
        >
        > Greg
        > N0BPM
      • Brad
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
          --- In DVDongle@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <n0bpm@...> wrote:

          > Want to says thanks for all the help. My dongle was replaced and I plugged it in and it took right off and played, a little anyway. The new usb cable that came with the dongle was bad. I now have a new cable and all is well.
          >
          > One question and that is, is their a good book available that explains about reflectors and all the different things you can do with the dongle or just dstar in general?
          >
          > Greg
          > N0B

          There is one book out there that I know about for D-Star and it's called: "Nifty E-Z Guide to D-Star Operation." It's published by Nifty Ham Accessories, and their web site is www.niftyaccessories.com. The book is around $15 I think.

          Brad
          KF7BUE