Re: How to set frequency of my DV Accesspoint Dongle ?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2010
      Hi Dilbert. There are two products, the blue DV Dongle and the red DV Access Point Dongle. This group is focused on the DV Dongle and the DVAPDongle yahoo group is focused on the DV Access Point Dongle. The web site http://www.dvdongle.com is for the DV Dongle and http://www.dvapdongle.com is for the DV Access Point Dongle.

      It sounds like you are trying to use the DV Dongle software "DVTool" with the DV Access Point Dongle. You will need to use "DVAPTool" with the latter. Go over to the DVAP web site for instructions on downloading and using the DV Access Point Dongle.