RE: [DVDongle] MP3/WAV to .dvtool

  • Dr. Joeseph Mesh
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27, 2010

    ???   Just use the DV Dongle software....   I do this all the time.  K8LCD has many announcements in voice as well as on the text line.    Robin has given us all of this.   See the voice examples attached...

    Thanks…Joe / W8SS / Mesh Engineering / 810-629-5500
    AKA: Dr. Joe Mesh, D.M.D., C.A.G.S. (Prosthodontics)
    from beautiful downtown HELL, Michigan
    Always available at:   info@...
    See us on the Web at:    drsmesh.com

    PLEASE NOTE:  HIPAA compliance statement of 04/14/2003:
    "Electronic mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent or sensitive issues"

    Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2010
      Well, yes and no.

      Yes you could record a DV file via the DVtool app but its really
      unweidly and prone to all sorts of human error.

      I'm with John Hayes on this. Being in the Voice Talent game myself I too
      would like to see a tool that'll convert from a WAV or MP3. At least
      this way one can create very imaginative audio files.

      Indeed it could be used to convert the ARRL audio news every week.

      Now if only we could get past the 3 minute timeout thing ....

      On 04/27/2010 08:41 PM, Dr. Joeseph Mesh wrote:
      > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Dr. Joeseph Mesh included below]
      >
      > ??? Just use the DV Dongle software.... I do this all the time. K8LCD
      > has many announcements in voice as well as on the text line. Robin has
      > given us all of this. See the voice examples attached...
    • Mark Phillips
      Message 3 of 7 , Apr 28, 2010
        Alison Kennan? Aka IVR Alison what speaks proper English not like that
        Canadian woman who does impersonations.