Re: [DVDongle] Errors due to PC Hardware Problems?

  • Charles Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2010
      Jerome:

      Which operating system are these running? Do you know how to look at the
      list of tasks/programs running on those systems and the system/memory
      load to see if there's anything different in what those computers are
      doing? Are they connected to the network in exactly the same way? Are
      there differences in what is connected to each of these systems?

      Chuck - N8DNX