Re: [DVDongle] Re: dv dongle installation

  • Werner Loisk
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2010
      Hi Robin, your last e-mail is the cat's meow. Downloaded 2.0beta4.exe , parked it on the desktop, plugged in the DV Dongle, executed the beta4 driver and after setting up the parameters, all is working fine. Great instrument.
      Thanks for your patience.

      73,
      Werner
      VE3DIL

      Message 2 of 9 , May 7 10:21 AM
        More information as message yesterday was not that clear.
        The software tries to start but I think that the problem is that it is not finding Java. The correct Java program is in the Java folder

        Worked fine on Sat. was able to listen to several reflectors. Next day this problem started. Windows 7.

        Thanks again.

        Carlton
        KJ6OIO
      • W Paul Mills
        • Carlton Stacks
          Message 4 of 9 , May 8 7:03 PM
            I found that late yesterday evening. It worked great.
            I even loaded on a netbook. Made my first DV Dongle contact using the netbook.

            Thanks,

            73
            Carlton
            kJ6oio