DVDongle in Canada?

  • timmersbc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
      Has anyone been successful finding a retailer for this product in Canada? Seems all the retailers are in the US, and I can't find one that offers hassle free shipping to my location here in BC.

      thanks
    • Tony Langdon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
        At 12:07 AM 4/9/2010, you wrote:
        >Has anyone been successful finding a retailer for this product in
        >Canada? Seems all the retailers are in the US, and I can't find one
        >that offers hassle free shipping to my location here in BC.

        HRO Atlanta should be able to ship to Canada I had no dramas getting
        them to ship all the way to Australia. Give the Atlanta store a
        call, or drop them an email.

        73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
        http://vkradio.com