software updates

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi Guys
      What is the latest update for the DVDongle and were can I find it,I am uable to find it in the files?.
      Thanks
      Tom
    • Gary Pearce KN4AQ
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
        At 10:00 AM 3/31/2010, Tom wrote:
          Hi Guys
        What is the latest update for the DVDongle and were can I find it,I am uable to find it in the files?.
        Thanks
        Tom

        http://opendstar.org/tools/

        Look down the list for the platform you're running (PC, Mac, Linux).

        For example, the PC file is:  DVTool-2.0beta4.exe

        73,
        Gary KN4AQ

        ARVN: Amateur Radio//Video News
        Gary Pearce KN4AQ