Re: rpt1 & rpt2?

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 27, 2010
      Hi Jack. When a DV Dongle or DV Access Point Dongle user connects to a reflector, you will see rpt1/rpt2 filled with the reflector callsign and the connected module or "G". If a user is coming through a repeater, you will see the repeater callsign/module and reflector/module "G" in rpt1/rpt2. Some older software reversed the order of rpt1/rpt2 so you might see that as well.