Dongle on Vista

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2010
      My Dv Dongle works great on XP.

      I am trying to work it on Vista-32 bit.

      When I pleg the device into a USB, I see the led com on because of powering,but that is all it does. In Device Manager I see the Port it is connected to.

      Maybe I am missing something, but I don't get the normal responces then the device at first time plug in.

      Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions would be appreciated.

      Tnx,
      Robert/KI6FT
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2010
        Hi Robert. You may need to update your FTDI usb drivers. We've seen Vista install old drivers in the past. Go to http://www.ftdichip.com and look for the Vista drivers.