RE: [DVDongle] Re: DVTool 2.0beta4 Video question

  • Woodrick, Ed
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2010

      I’d suggest leaving the system font at default size and then decreasing the resolution of you monitor. This will effectively make the fonts big again.

      While the DVTool might be the only one that you are seeing with the font problem, there actually are a number of applications that have issues if the system font size is changed.

      Ed WA4YIH