Re: question# 2about not working..

  • vesterscott
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 24, 2008
      Okay. Thanks.

      Saw the Logitech Model 350 on eBay, and it appears to be about the
      same as the current "Logitech Premium Stereo Headset" at Frys and
      Walmart. Significant pricing diferences, though.

      As the Dongle picks up speed, maybe there should be a listing of what
      works/what doesn't in the Files section. Otherwise I'm just going to
      keep asking dumb questions. You've been warned.

      Vester N8EKA