FS/FT DV Dongle

  • Ronny
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2010
      This is not going to work on the network I wanted to use it on due to ports and firewalls I do not control. If anyone wants to buy it $160 Paypal Shipped CONUS (email me first as I use a different email address) or I'll trade for 2 meter gear ht or mobile of equal value.

      Ronny
      email to k4rjj at comcast dot net direct.
    • Ronny Julian
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2010
        Sold. Thanks!