Re: [DVDongle] Re: [k6mdd] World Wide DV-AP Net

  • Tim Barrett
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 21, 2010
      If Larry wants to have the DV-AP World Wide Net after Oreilly on Fox News and that show stays the same time Local, which it starts at 5:00PM and is over at 6:00PM, it would appear to me the problem is UTC or GMT.

      How do we get them to change and align themselves to Oreilly?

      I think I am beginning to see the problem.

      Thanks,

      Tim

      On Feb 21, 2010, at 4:47 PM, Tony Langdon wrote:

      At 03:57 AM 2/22/2010, you wrote:

      >According to the "World Clock" in my iPhone, UTC is +8 hours today
      >from our Local time.
      >
      >That would make it 0200 UTC I think today.

      Correct.

      > From what has been said about UTC shifting, I think the UTC time
      > will change to a different time when we go to DST, but I have no
      > idea what that will be.

      Your offset will change to UTC-7 sometime in March, and as I
      explained the other day, therein lies the biggest problem for a
      "global net", the way you had put it. :)

      73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
      http://vkradio. com