Re: dongle with mac snow leopard osx (10.6)

  • Al
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
      Work great on iMac 27 inch and macbookpro laptop. That error message usually means you haven't installed the drivers. FTDIUSBSerialDrive10_6_v2_2_14

      Try unpluging dv dongle, quit the dvtool, then install. If it still fails, maybe do a restart first, in case there is a process that failed.

      alex - va6aly