Re: DVTool on NC10 netbook

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 23, 2010
      Absolutely my problem Andrew. I don't use an external hub but have 3 ports on the NC10 and plugged a usb cable into the unused one and just touched the shell to ground and hum is gone. No hum when using internal mic and speaker on the computer or using headset plugged into soundcard jacks only when using usb headset.
      Mike WA8EBM